Your data center design may already exist within our library of pre-configured, engineered solutions.
What used to take months if not years at exorbitant costs to provide you with the information needed to make your decision, simply by providing iFortress with the following information, within weeks iFortress will provide you with an
representing how the fully functioning, turnkey iFortress xSite iTX™ and/or iFortress iShelter iTX™ are acquired as a single line item appliance, a Model No.:
- Conceptual Drawing – a single page layout direct from the complete, stamped drawing package that iFortress provides with every project;Materials List – the xSite and iShelter are engineered using state of the art equipment, all power and cooling is Schneider gear; and
- A Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) price for your solution.
The engineering of an iFortress solutions is a one-time process. Once the design criteria is established and subsequently engineered, then this solution can be repeated over and over again as an independent Model # and since the iFortress panel system renders the environmental influences that dictate how each data center is ultimately engineered, the iFortress xSite iTX™ and iShelter iTX™ solutions have universal applicability that as a branded appliance provide you with consistency, quality, and the highest degree of reliability possible.
The iFortress xSite iTX™ and iFortress iShelter iTX™ are not a capital improvement and therefore:
- Can have little to no impact on property tax, the base tax remains constant with its prior state;
- Can be rapidly depreciated as a removable asset like modular furniture; and
- Can be leased – 12 to 60 month FMV and $1 Buyout lease options available.
The iFortress xSite iTX™ and iFortress iShelter iTX™ have been engineered as a Brand to be the highest performing, most reliable, efficient, and secure mission critical solution available worldwide.